Mark Company As A Supplier
First, open the Company you would like to mark as a supplier. Read more in Find The Company article.
1. Click on Edit button.
1. Click on the tab Details.
2. Mark Company as a supplier. Click on the small square “Supplier”.
4. Complete all details. Mandatory fields are red underlined (can be different by agency’s settings).
|Ordering address||choose from addresses you added in Company form. This address can be different from registered address.|
|Purchase maturity||it is the time period between the date of issue and the date of payment when creating a Purchase Invoice. Insert the number of days.|
5. After completing details press SAVE button.
6. Perfect! Company is marked as a supplier.
Tips & Tricks
If you filled in purchase maturity, Teamogy system will automatically fill in the day of payment in Purchase invoice.
Get in Touch
If you have problem or need further assistance, do not hesitate contact Teamogy Support. Use online chat (inside Teamogy or everywhere on www.Teamogy.com in the lower right corner) and you will get prompt reply.