What’s new in Teamogy 2.7
Release date: 2019-05-31
- Job owner visible in Sales / Supplier invoice table – now it’s possible to send invoices for approval to Job owners automatically.
- New option for Sales / Supplier invoices sorting – by due date.
- Edit disabled function available – possibility to disable edit option for users by process or by entity status.
- Empty space at the end of the Job / Expense budget number causes error in supplier invoice matching to such Job / Expense Job. Now is FIXED – empty spaces are not allowed at the end of number
- Supplier / Client invoice status cannot be changed if the job is Closed. Now is FIXED, invoice status can be changed independently on job status.
1. Job owner visible in Sales / Supplier invoice table – now it’s possible to send invoices for approval to Job owners automatically.
Job owner and Client are now visible inside the financial table (Sales and Supplier invoice, Cashbox, Purchase Order, Quotation). Job owner can be used for automatic routing of approval procedure.
2. New option for Sales / Supplier invoices sorting – by due date.
New filter option has been added to Sales / Supplier invoices. Now it’s easy to filter our due invoices. The option “In past” shows all invoices after due date.