What’s new in Teamogy 3.7
Release date: 2021-10-16
- Finances / Timesheets – Added possibility to filter timesheets by unit, where the timesheet belongs to
- Purchase Invoice – New option to connect Purchase invoice with issued Purchase order
- Possibility to activate warning about leaving unsaved data
- Attachments on forms – can be switched to line view instead of icons
- Attachments – possibility to add a new attachment even if the form is read-only
- User chooser – option to unmark more users from Capacity plan
- Printing of tables in Documents – table print optimization
- Absence browser – new group with right to browse Absences
- Job – added the option to edit the company directly as on Documents
- Company – new option to cancel the whole company
- Option of issuing the Purchase invoice from the Prepayment invoice
- Many minor ones
1. Finances / Timesheets – Added possibility to filter timesheets by unit, where the timesheet belongs to
We have added a new report of timesheets where you can see all reported timesheets between business units in the company. You can see it in the Financial module / Time records – Interunit report.
2. Purchase Invoice – New option to connect Purchase invoice with issued Purchase order
1. Edited document – Warning about leaving unsaved data
If you leave the drafted document without saving, the system will inform you that you are leaving the document with unsaved data. This warning can be set in the user’s settings.
2. Attachments on forms – Can be switched to line view instead of icons
Attachments on forms (Documents, Jobs, Tasks, Contacts etc.) can be now switched to different line views instead of icons. It will remain remembered for the given user.
3. Attachments – Option to add a new attachment even if the form is read-only
You can add a new attachment even if the form is read-only without going to the Edit mode.
4. User chooser – Option to unmark more users from Capacity plan
You can unmark all users that were chosen in the Capacity plan.
5. Printing of tables in Documents – Table document can fit more lines on one sheet of paper
We have improved the printed tables in Documents. The table document can fit more lines on one sheet of paper.
6. Absence browser – New group that has the right to browse Absences
We have added a new group that has the right to browse Absences.
7. Job – Added the option to edit the Company as it was on Documents
You can now edit the Company details straight from the Job.
8. Company – added the option to cancel the whole company
We have added an option to cancel any company from Contacts. If you have rights for selected groups Contact editor, Finance, Supervisor, Management, you can see which companies are canceled.
9. Option of issuing the Purchase invoice from the Prepayment invoice
You can create a Purchase Invoice straight from the Prepayment invoice.
10. New view – Reporting time on Jobs and Tasks – exit panel reworked on the menu
We have changed the option to create a new timesheet or start a stopwatch straight from the Jobs/ Tasks/ Overheads view. From the newest version, we have added a new panel, where you can select to create a new timesheet or start a stopwatch.
- Many minor ones