What’s new in Teamogy 2.0
Release date: 2019-03-25
New major functionality
- Task management & capacity planning
- User’s managers access rights policy – all managers of user can now access records created by the user
- Possibility to clone / copy existing documents
- Creating Quotation or Purchase order directly from Job
- Reporting a time from the Job
- Categorisation row on the sales invoice
- Incorrect status “Processing” on Sales invoice – FIXED
- Not printed last row on Quotation – FIXED
1. User’s managers access rights policy
All managers of the user now can access all documents, jobs and other records created by the user.
2. Possibility to clone / copy existing documents
Any document in the system can be cloned. Using this feature, document will be cloned including the header and content.
Document author and creation date will be automatically adjusted. If approval process exists for the cloned document, it starts processing from the beginning.
3. Creating Quotation or Purchase order directly from Job
Quotation or Purchase order can be now created directly from the Job. Client name and job details are automatically filled in such created document.
4. Reporting a time from the job
New time record can be created from the Job. All job details are predefined in such time record so time reporting really takes few moments now.
Just use New time record button.
5. Categorisation row on the sales invoice
Categorised (collapsed) row on sales invoice automatically fills “1 pcs” into number of units and equals unit price to total price.
It enables you to send out invoice with just few categorised rows without showing all items and details
Table with all items:
Table without details:
New major functionality
Task management & Capacity planning
Task management & capacity planning allows to create tasks, add their description, required allocation and deadline. Tasks are assigned to responsible people. Visual overview of the entire agency is available. Time can be easily reported on tasks.
Task can be created from My tasks / All tasks view or directly from the Job – button New task.
Just fill in task subject, required start and end date, assign task to owner (responsible person), choose a reported (the person who should be notified about task status) and allocation (how much time is allocated for this task). And Save the task.
You can see such created tasks in the view My tasks (all tasks assigned to you) or All tasks – you can use different filters to find what you need.
There is also a visual overview of all tasks – Task planner. You can see all tasks assign to you / team or the entire agency in visual overview. It’s also possible to change task start date and end date just by drag & drop.
The allocation of every day can be also changed by drag and drop – just move yellow boxes into required dates. All together or separately, 1 box equals 15 minutes of allocation so you have a freedom how to spread it into working schedule of any employee.
Timesheet can be created directly from visual view. Just click on the task and use New time record button. Such reported time will be allocated through task to proper job.