What’s new in Teamogy 2.10
Release date: 2019-06-29
- Possibility to share Time Tracks and Tasks across more business units
- Speed improvement in loading large data volume
- New user can be created as a DRAFT user and activated later
- Attachments as bookmark in Contacts
- Tuned xls export – added columns to xls export. Now what you see is what you export.
1. Possibility to share Time Tracks and Tasks across more business units
User Time Tracks and Tasks now can be shared across more business unit. If there are more business units active in your Teamogy account, users now can see Time Tracks and Tasks in all those units. No need to switch between units to count their Time Tracks or see their Tasks. All Time and Task records now can be shared.
Please, contact your internal administrator or Teamogy Support to activate this feature.
2. Speed improvement in loading large data volume
We have improved loading of large volume data – eg Timesheets, Contacts and others.
3. New user can be created as a DRAFT user and activated later
If you want to add many users without activate them yet, you can add them and mark them as a DRAFT. Such users can be added to groups and once you are ready to activate them, just unmark DRAFT and they receive login details.
4. Attachments as bookmark in Contacts
Now attachments can be easily added to any contact. You can attach any important legal documents, brand manuals and others to your Clients and Suppliers.