1. Accurate contacts database
The journey with Teamogy begins. The first step to mastering Teamogy is getting the hundreds and thousands of contacts that every company stores under control. Use the Teamogy features to your best advantage, so they bring order to your clients and brands, differentiate suppliers by the type of services, and sort out huge amounts of various contacts.
What can Teamogy help to sort out in your company?
- Shared contacts are available anytime and anywhere.
- Cooperate mainly with approved and verified suppliers.
- Create jobs for appropriate clients and brands.
- Issue client invoices with correct billing addresses and due dates.
A specific example:
We acquired a new client. Let’s enter it into the system correctly.
- 1. Completing the basic information of the company
- 2. Adding a contact to the company
- 3. The company becomes a client of several brands
- 4. We create job for a new client
How to try everything directly in the system:
- Create a company, including all the details (address, registration data). Then identify the company as a client and add 2 brands including logos. Don’t forget to add some tags to the company.
- Try to look up the client in contacts. You can also create a new job for this client and brand.
- A detailed manual can be found here:
How to work with Contacts in Teamogy.