What’s new in Teamogy 2.15
Release date: 2019-10-04
- Stopwatch – easy time tracking on Tasks & Jobs
- Composing documents from selected job items – Purchase Order, Invoices, etc.
- New column in job table – Hours Quoted/Hours Recorded
- Job Item creation driven by Quotation status
- Charts calculate also with operation billings
1. Stopwatch – easy time tracking on Tasks & Jobs
This version gives you option to track time spent on Jobs or Tasks. Click on the icon and start tracking your time. At the end just make a Time Record!
1. Composing documents from selected job items – Purchase Order, Invoices, etc.
This version gives you option to compose documents (Sales Invoice, Purchase Order, etc.) directly from job items. Item name, description and other relevant fields are alco copied to composed document.
2. New column in job table – Hours Quoted/Hours Recorded
New columns with Quoted and Recorded hours are added. If you are inside the job, you can see how many hours were quoted & recorded to job.
Now Labor Costs column is visible only for this groups: Supervisor, Financial Supervisor, Finance and Labour Costs Browser
3. Job Items creation driven by Quotation status
We have released another improvement for companies using job items in Jobs. Job items creation is now driven by status of related Quotation. You can decide at which status of Quotation approval you want to create items in the Job.
Ask your administrator in case you want to change the current setup.
1. Charts calculate with operation billings
In last version Charts didn’t work with Operation billing. Now it’s fixed and Operation billing value is included in charts.