New Internal Costs
This document is useful if you need to record the costs on the Job or Overhead for which you do not have an invoice or other tax documents (example: employee salaries, depreciation, and others) or you need to transfer costs between Jobs or Overheads.
1. In the left navigation menu unroll section Financial.
2. Click on Internal Documents.
3. Click on New Document.
4. Choose New Internal Costs.
5. Complete all Details. Mandatory fields are red underlined (can be different from the company’s settings). Pair the document to relevant Job or Overhead.
6. Press Save.
Check the GIF to see how to create Internal Costs.
7. If you want to transfer Costs between Jobs, then do not forget to add the second row to the existing Internal Cost. The First Row adds the required number of Costs to the first Job and the second row deducts the same (required) number of Costs from the second Job.
Get in Touch
If you have problem or need further assistance, do not hesitate contact Teamogy Support. Use online chat (inside Teamogy or everywhere on www.Teamogy.com in the lower right corner) and you will get prompt reply.