About Capacity plan
Capacity plan is the tool which enables you to see the entire agency workload in visual form. Each task is represented by allocation, which determines the person’s workload each day.
A few points you need to know about Capacity plan:
- Each bead represents 1 hour.
- If you did not report a time record to the task, then the bead is orange.
- If you report a time record to the task, then the corresponding number of beads become grey.
- A black number in the middle of the column represents the percentage of your working hours that are allocated.
- The used percentage of the working hours is calculated by default from 8 hours.
- If you overuse your daily time, or the time of other employees, the overused time will be shown by a red column.
Get in Touch
If you have problem or need further assistance, do not hesitate contact Teamogy Support. Use online chat (inside Teamogy or everywhere on www.Teamogy.com in the lower right corner) and you will get prompt reply.