How To Create And Edit Contact From Any Document/Job/Invoice
You have an option to create and edit Contact straight from the Document, Job or Invoice.
How To Create Contact From Any Document/Job/Invoice
1. Create a new Document, Job or Invoice.
2. Click on the field Client.
3. Fill in the name of the Contact, just enter the first three letters and the system will offer you selected companies with the same name from local business register. You can also enter the ID number in the line.
(Note: With this method, you can only create a new Contact that is registered in the local business register)
4. Click on External search.
4. Choose the name on the list.
5. The window with the information about the Contact will open. Press OK button.
6. Perfect! The Contact is created. You can now fill in other mandatory fields and save the Invoice.
How To Edit Contact From Any Document/Job/Invoice
You can also change the details about the Contact straight from the Document, Job, or Invoice.
1. Click on Edit mode of Document, Job or Invoice.
2. In the field Client – click on the icon of pencil.
3. The modal view of the Contact will open and then just click on the Edit to change the details of the Company.
Get in Touch
If you have problem or need further assistance, do not hesitate contact Teamogy Support. Use online chat (inside Teamogy or everywhere on www.Teamogy.com in the lower right corner) and you will get prompt reply.